What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms?
1. Stay in
2. Self-isolate from other household members
3. Practice social distancing (1 – 1,5 m).
4. Call the doctor instead of visiting.
5. Get tested (link to the Testing page)
6. Wear a medical mask
7. Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing and coughing
8. Wash your hands frequently
9. Separate household items
10. Do not accept guests
12. Do your laundry with the hottest water possible
13. Do not send your laundry to the laundromat or wash-house
14. Close the trash can tightly
15. Monitor the progress of the symptoms
If the disease gets worse and you are experiencing fever, shortening of breath, development of symptoms, or newly emerged symptoms, please call 060838300. Please contact the ambulance and tell the administrator that you are in self-isolation and in an emergency.